Engraved bricks may be inserted in several locations around the Historic Caswell County Courthouse in Yanceyville, NC. Please review the ordering instructions listed below if you are interested in purchasing an engraved brick.
Engraved Brick Ordering Instructions
1. Engraved bricks can now be inserted in several locations around the Courthouse. If you decide to purchase a brick, please specify on the order form which location you desire. The bricks may be placed in the following areas:
• Memorial Walk – front of the Courthouse to the memorial garden.
• Veterans’ Walk – front of the Courthouse to the Agriculture Building sidewalk. This area is for veterans of the Armed Forces.
• Courtyard Garden – between the two buildings.
2. The new Veteran’s Walk will be exclusively for veterans of the US Armed Forces. If possible, please give the dates of service for the engraving.
3. Bricks come in two sizes: The standard brick size with three lines of type and the double brick size with six lines of type. Each line will have just 18 characters per line which will include all spaces and punctuation. The order form has 18 spaces so try out your message in pencil first to make sure it fits. In Memory Of or In Honor Of, for instance, on the first line. The second line would be the name of the person you would like to honor and the third line could be the name of the person purchasing the brick. However the brick can say whatever you would like it to say. The engraving could celebrate a marriage, birth, or graduation, or a career, or a friendship. Please stop by the courthouse and read the creative inscriptions already installed in the memorial walk.
4. Complete lifespan dates, including day, month and year, usually will not fit on an 18 character line; instead just include the years: 1982 – 1985.
5. Please print clearly. Send your completed order form with check made out to The Caswell Horticulture Club to The CHC, 3021 US Hwy 158W, Yanceyville, NC 27379 as soon as possible. You will receive a verification form with your engraving printed as it will appear on the brick. Please read over it carefully and correct any mistakes or make any changes necessary. Sign it and date it. We check these form very carefully. Satisfaction guaranteed!!
6. Questions? 336-694-9400
7. Engraved gift cards and envelopes are available if you would like to give the engraved brick as a gift. Please check the space on your order form and one will be sent to you.